The Sound Symphony is a unique and exciting orchestra that presents concerts throughout the entire year, performed by members of the community, for the community. Since our founding in 1984, we've offered a series of outstanding programs of both classical and contemporary composers. We seek to encourage talented young musicians with our family friendly concert every January and solo competition every May.
Members of the orchestra are all accomplished musicians. Whether professional music educators or hailing from non-musical professions, we all share a deep love of orchestral music.
Come share our passion!
Board of Directors
- Daniel F. Millheiser, President
- Charles Kinder, Vice President
- Elizabeth Jaklitsch, Secretary
- Cheryl Keenan, Treasurer
- Cynthia Corvese
- Christine Desiderio
- Wendy Fogel
- Ira Kocivar
- Adam Kuhn
- David Loddengaard
- Lynda Reynolds
- Daria Blyskal, General Manager
- Christine Desiderio, Librarian
- Jennifer Haley, Personnel Manager
- Glenn Kantor, Program Notes
- Ira Kocivar, Historian
- Cynthia Corvese, Stage Manager
- Erin Pipe, Publicity